Welcome to Classic Designs School Uniforms
For all purchases made during summer (July 11th through August 20th), the last day to make any returns/exchanges is November 20th.
October 2nd, 2021 – A notice to all families
As happy as we are to see all of the families excited for the new school year, we are experiencing unprecedented difficulties. We are currently experiencing vendor inventory shortages and limited staffing. If you have not already, please place all orders as soon as possible, as wait times can be weeks or months long depending on the size and style of the item you are attempting to purchase. We are in daily contact with our vendors in procurement of additional items, but aspects such as production of items and the shipping of said items is out of our control. We know many are still waiting for a few items from their earlier orders, and we will contact you as soon as the item arrives or we have received additional information from our suppliers. Please know that the Classic Designs team is working vigorously to fulfill as many orders as possible.
Stock of our sweaters, both pullovers and cardigans, is currently running low, with future production limited. If you are informed that we are out of stock of a sweater, and you are not given a specific receiving date, then that sweater is not expected to arrive until January 2022.
Classic Designs during COVID-19
As of June 24th, 2021, these are the following guidelines that Classic Designs will be operating under. Check back on our front page periodically for any changes in operations as California continues to ease Covid-19 restrictions.
- *NEW* $9 USPS Return Labels: For shipping return items back to our location, we are offering $9 USPS return labels. The $9 charge will be deducted to your refund amount. In the case of an exchange between items, the $9 charge will be added to the end total amount for the transaction.
- Plaid and Designer Masks: We now have plaid and designer fabric mask products for every school and plaid. Find them towards the bottom of your product page or on our “nonschool basic products” page.
- Family Limits: With current restrictions still in place, we will not be able to allow more than 3 families in-store at a time. Please try to limit your party to only the children that need to be sized and one parent, if possible.
- Samples for try-on: All items can now be tried on, both tops and bottoms.
- Returns and Exchanges: You have 90 days to make any returns/exchanges, as long as the item has not been washed, worn, and the tags are still attached. Trying on the item at home is fine.
- Face Masks Required: Face masks will be required on ALL customers who enter the store, except those ages 2 and under. Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.
We can be reached at (415) 661-4700 or by email at [email protected] We hope you all stay safe and practice healthy habits when going about your daily routine!
Specialty Face Masks Now Available!
We are featuring new face masks in both plaid and specialty fabrics! Hand-made here at the store, these high quality masks can bring the spirit of your school or the appeal of your child’s favorite characters.
Plaid masks can be found among your school’s products, and specialty masks can be found among the “Nonschool Basic Products”.
Scrip Cards can now be used online!
Enter in the full 16 digit scrip card number on the back of your card during checkout to apply your scrip card to your current online total
Find a School Uniform
To find a uniform you will need an account. Click “school search” and then add your school and start shopping. If you have an account, log in in the upper right corner of this page.
Shop Girl Scouts
Classic Designs is a licensed Girl Scouts retailer. We carry selected Girl Scout basic core products. To start shopping, click the button below and search for “Girl Scouts”.
Having trouble with your order?
If you have any questions come up during your order process, please click the button below to be taken to our FAQ.