Welcome to Classic Designs School Uniforms
We will be closed on Monday, September 6th in observance of Labor Day.
August 12, 2021 – A notice to all families
As happy as we are to see all of the families excited for the new school year, we are also experiencing unprecedented difficulties. We are currently experiencing vendor inventory shortages and limited staffing. Expect longer than usual wait times for response by phone and email. If you have not already, please place all orders as soon as possible, as wait times can be weeks long depending on the size and style of the item you are attempting to purchase. We are in daily contact with our vendors in procurement of additional items. Please know that the Classic Designs team is working vigorously to fulfill as many orders as possible.
As of August 30th, due to the incredible amount of orders, we cannot guarantee the items will be at the school if not order approximately 7-10 days before the school delivery date.
Classic Designs will be reverting to normal store hours starting after August 21st. We will be open Monday through Thursday from 1pm to 6pm, and Saturdays from 10am to 3:30pm. We will be closed on Sundays and Fridays.
Classic Designs during COVID-19
As of June 24th, 2021, these are the following guidelines that Classic Designs will be operating under. Check back on our front page periodically for any changes in operations as California continues to ease Covid-19 restrictions.
- *NEW* $9 USPS Return Labels: For shipping return items back to our location, we are offering $9 USPS return labels. The $9 charge will be deducted to your refund amount. In the case of an exchange between items, the $9 charge will be added to the end total amount for the transaction.
- Appointment System: Classic Designs will continue to use an appointment-style system for receiving customers in-store until further notice. Please do not make an appointment if you are only picking up an order.
- Walk-Ins: Walk-in customers will still be allowed, but will receive a lower priority over those who have appointments during the time that they arrive.
- Plaid and Designer Masks: We now have plaid and designer fabric mask products for every school and plaid. Find them towards the bottom of your product page or on our “nonschool basic products” page.
- Family Limits: With current restrictions still in place, we will not be able to allow more than 4 families in-store at a time. Please try to limit your party to only the children that need to be sized and one parent, if possible.
- Samples for try-on: All items can now be tried on, both tops and bottoms.
- Returns and Exchanges: You have 90 days to make any returns/exchanges, as long as the item has not been washed, worn, and the tags are still attached. Trying on the item at home is fine.
- Face Masks Required: Face masks will be required on ALL customers who enter the store, except those ages 2 and under. Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.
We can be reached at (415) 661-4700 or by email at [email protected] We hope you all stay safe and practice healthy habits when going about your daily routine!
Specialty Face Masks Now Available!
We are featuring new face masks in both plaid and specialty fabrics! Hand-made here at the store, these high quality masks can bring the spirit of your school or the appeal of your child’s favorite characters.
Plaid masks can be found among your school’s products, and specialty masks can be found among the “Nonschool Basic Products”.
Scrip Cards can now be used online!
Enter in the full 16 digit scrip card number on the back of your card during checkout to apply your scrip card to your current online total
Find a School Uniform
To find a uniform you will need an account. Click “school search” and then add your school and start shopping. If you have an account, log in in the upper right corner of this page.
Shop Girl Scouts
Classic Designs is a licensed Girl Scouts retailer. We carry selected Girl Scout basic core products. To start shopping, click the button below and search for “Girl Scouts”.
Having trouble with your order?
If you have any questions come up during your order process, please click the button below to be taken to our FAQ.