Welcome to Classic Designs School Uniforms
Our partnership commitment to our school communities and parents/students is a top priority for Classic Designs. We believe in a long and lasting relationship with our schools and communities by offering a wide variety of programs tailored to your school and community needs.
Free School Delivery Date Change Due to Spring Break
For the free school delivery scheduled for Friday April 2nd, due to many schools closing early that week due to spring break, we will be shipping out all school deliveries on Saturday March 27th. The schools should receive the deliveries by Tuesday March 30th. Please place all online orders by Thursday March 25th to ensure delivery on this special school delivery date.
Specialty Face Masks Now Available!
We are featuring new face masks in both plaid and specialty fabrics! Hand-made here at the store, these high quality masks can bring the spirit of your school or the appeal of your child’s favorite characters.
Plaid masks can be found among your school’s products, and specialty masks can be found among the “Nonschool Basic Products”.
Classic Designs during COVID-19
We have finally come to that time of the year when families have gone back to school… kind of! We will still be here to help with all of your uniform needs as the guidelines for school re-openings continues to evolve.
- Appointment System: Classic Designs will continue to use an appointment-style system for receiving customers in-store until further notice. Please do not make an appointment if you are only picking up an order.
- Walk-Ins: Walk-in customers will still be allowed, but will receive a lower priority over those who have appointments.
- Plaid and Designer Masks: We now have plaid and designer fabric mask products for every school and plaid. Find them towards the bottom of your product page or on our “nonschool basic products” page.
- Family Limits: With current restrictions still in place, we will not be able to allow more than 2 families in-store at a time. Please try to limit your party to only the children that need to be sized and one parent, if possible.
- Bottom Samples Only: The only clothing items that will be available for try-on are bottoms (pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers). A sales associate will help you identify the measurements for your child for all top-related items.
- $8 Return Labels: We will continue to provide UPS Return Labels for $8. Please call us to process this transaction.
- Returns and Exchanges: You have 90 days to make any returns/exchanges, as long as the item has not been washed, worn, and the tags are still attached. Trying on the item at home is fine.
- Face Masks Required: Face masks will be required on ALL customers who enter the store, except those ages 2 and under. Hand sanitizer will be provided as well.
We can be reached at (415) 661-4700 or by email at [email protected] We hope you all stay safe and practice healthy habits when going about your daily routine!
Scrip Cards can now be used online!
Enter in the full 16 digit scrip card number on the back of your card during checkout to apply your scrip card to your current online total
Find a School Uniform
To find a uniform you will need an account. Click “school search” and then add your school and start shopping. If you have an account, log in in the upper right corner of this page.
Shop Girl Scouts
Classic Designs is a licensed Girl Scouts retailer. We carry selected Girl Scout basic core products. To start shopping, click the button below and search for “Girl Scouts”.
Having trouble with your order?
If you have any questions come up during your order process, please click the button below to be taken to our FAQ.