Sizing is Important
We want you to have the perfect fit so before you shop, check out our sizing charts. From slim to regular or junior to half, we have all the varieties you need to make sure your presentation is at its best.
Learn more below:
What are the different ways I can shop at Classic Designs?: Three convenient ways
How To Shop
There are three convenient ways to shop at Classic Designs:
- Online shopping through our website at www.eclassicdesigns.com
- In Store Shopping at our retail location at 1551 Taraval Street, San Francisco, CA 94116
- Call us to place an order over the phone at (415) 661-4700
How to shop online:
- Create an account by selecting the “Login/Register” button in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
- Fill out the appropriate billing and shipping information in your account.
- Click on the “Add Your School” button. From there, enter in your school name in the “School Search” section, using all lowercase letters. Once you find your school, select the “+” button. Once your school is added, the “>” button will appear and take you to your school’s uniform page.
- Products are divided into two sections: Girls or Boys. Select the gender and grade you are shopping for and your uniforms will populate onto your screen.
- Select the product you wish to purchase. Use the drop down arrow to find your size and adjust your quantity. Then click the “Add To Cart” button to add this item to your cart.
- Use the “Continue Shopping” button to continue shopping.
- When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Verify the items in your cart.
- Select which Shipping Method suits your needs, then select “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter in your credit card information and then select “Place Order” button.
- Your order is now complete. Refer to your email for a confirmation of your uniform order. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed.
• American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover
• Money order or Classic Designs Scrip Card must be provided at time of purchase. You are not able to use this method of payment for online purchases.
Why am I getting an “Error” message while trying to log in?
After a number of unsuccessful log in attempts, our website’s security will automatically lock your account for 5 minutes. After those five minutes have passed, you can then try again, or go through our “Forgot Password” link.
Return and Exchange Policies
Merchandise may be returned with an original receipt for exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase. Item(s) must be unused with the price tag attached and in its original package and condition. Please refer to the Return Policy section below for more details.
Orders submitted and to be delivered to the schools are free of shipping charges. Please refer to the Shipping section below for the designated delivery schedule dates. These are the only dates available for free shipping. If you wish to have a different date for shipping, we have ‘Ship to You’ shipping available with the applicable fees in the same Shipping link.
Looking for a New School Uniform provider?
Any referrals or queries from schools on becoming a client of Classic Designs are always welcomed! Please email us at [email protected] or call us at (415) 661-4700, and a representative will follow up with you promptly.
How will I receive my items once I order them?: School Delivery, Shipping, and In-Store Pick Up
Classic Designs provides free delivery to certain schools throughout the school year! If your school offers school delivery, the coupon code will be located in the second item slot after you go through our school search and select your child’s gender and grade. Please place your order by 3pm on the “Order By Date” to ensure delivery on the “Delivery Date”.
Look for the symbol below among your school’s items for instructions on how to enter the free shipping code!
DELIVERY DATE ORDER BY DATE Fri, August 27, 2021 Tues, August 24, 2021 Fri, September 3, 2021 Tues, August 31, 2021 Fri, September 17, 2021 Tues, September 14, 2021 Fri, October 1, 2021 Tues, September 28, 2021 Fri, October 15, 2021 Tues, October 12, 2021 Fri, October 29, 2021 Tues, October 26, 2021 Fri, November 5, 2021 Tues, November 2, 2021 Fri, November 19, 2021 Tues, November 16, 2021 Fri, December 3, 2021 Tues, November 30, 2021 Fri, January 7, 2022 Tues, January 4, 2022 Fri, January 21, 2022 Tues, January 18, 2022 Fri, February 4, 2022 Tues, February 1, 2022 Fri, February 18, 2022 Tues, February 15, 2022 Fri, March 4, 2022 Tues, March 1, 2022 Fri, March 18, 2022 Tues, March 15, 2022 Fri, April 1, 2022 Tues, March 29, 2022 Fri, April 15, 2022* Tues, April 12, 2022* Fri, April 29, 2022 Tues, April 26, 2022 Fri, May 13, 2022 Tues, May 10, 2022 Fri, May 27, 2022* Tues, May 24, 2022*
*Some dates may be changed on a moments notice based on school opening/closing dates
Classic Designs can ship merchandise directly to your address through UPS or US Postal. Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
Shipping Fees for merchandise orders:
$150.00 or under add $9.75
$150.01 to $250.00 add $12.75
$250.01 to $350.00 add $16.75
$350.01 to $450.00 add $18.75
$450.01 and over add $20.75
Picking up at our store location (1551 Taraval Street, San Francisco CA 94116) is always FREE. Call ahead or order online and we will have your items packaged and ready for pick-up within 2-3 business days. Can’t find parking? Not to worry. Call us and we can bring your prepaid package to your car.
I need to make a return/exchange. What is the Return Policy/School Return Schedule?
How can I make a return?
If you have items that you need to return/exchange, and they meet the below return policy, here are the ways you can go about returning the items:
- Get a return authorization number – Either fill out the return authorization form or call us at (415) 661-4700
- Other than in-store return/exchanges, all other methods of return NEED a return authorization number
- Choose a way to return the items:
- For $9, we will provide a UPS return label for you to ship directly back to our store
- Come to our store during business hours
- Ship the merchandise back through whichever shipping provider you prefer
- For some schools, shipping through the school’s office may be an option
- Wait for our call/email – Once we receive your items, we will follow up with you to complete the process
- For $9, we will provide a UPS return label for you to ship directly back to our store. This can be requested over the phone or by filling out our return authorization form
- Merchandise may be returned with an original receipt for exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unused with the all original tags attached and in its original package and condition.
- If you plan to return merchandise to the school office to ship back to Classic Designs , a PRE-AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED. Please call Classic Designs to receive authorization PRIOR TO DROPPING OFF ITEM(S) AT SCHOOL. Item(s) will not be processed without pre-authorization.
- An online return authorization is available in the upper-right hand corner of our website, as well as here: Online Return Authorization
- Any returns that total to less than $5 owed to the customer will be returned to that customer’s account in the form of store credit. Store credit can be applied to all in-store or phone orders.
- All items size Adult Large and up that have a logo are ALL SALES FINAL. If the item is blank, the item can be returned as per our other return policies.
- Any item that has been altered or specially embroidered is sold as ALL SALES FINAL. Please ensure that the item is a correct fit before proceeding with any alterations or embroideries.
RETURNS SHIPPED DATE SUBMIT RETURN BY Monday, August 30, 2021 Fri, August 27, 2021 Monday, September 6, 2021 Fri, September 3, 2021 Monday, September 20, 2021 Fri, September 17, 2021 Monday, October 4, 2021 Fri, October 1, 2021 Monday, October 18, 2021 Fri, October 15, 2021 Monday, November 1, 2021 Fri, October 29, 2021 Monday, November 15, 2021 Fri, November 12, 2021 Monday, November 29, 2021 Fri, November 26, 2021 Monday, January 10, 2022* Fri, January 7, 2022* Monday, January 24, 2022 Fri, January 21, 2022 Monday, February 7, 2022 Fri, February 4, 2022 Monday, February 21, 2022 Fri, February 18, 2022 Monday, March 7, 2022 Fri, March 4, 2022 Monday, March 21, 2022 Fri, March 18, 2022 Monday, April 4, 2022 Fri, April 1, 2022 Monday, April 18, 2022* Fri, April 15, 2022* Monday, May 2, 2022 Fri, April 29, 2022 Monday, May 16th, 2022* Fri, May 13, 2022*
Dates marked with an asterisk (*) may be subject to change based off of school opening/closing dates.
- Get a return authorization number – Either fill out the return authorization form or call us at (415) 661-4700
What do the letters mean next to each number size?
If the size for an item is a number followed by an upper case letter, that letter will indicate the type of cut the item received. Not all items are made in each size line.
- R stands for “Regular”. This is our manufacturer’s regular cut of items. This is the base size cut.
- S stands for “Slim”. Compared to our “Regular” size line, this line will have a waistline that is 2-3 inches smaller.
- H stands for “Half” or “Husky”. This size line is for children who are wider in the waist by 3-5 inches, without being too tall in length. This size line does NOT feature items in between numbered sizes. For example, size 10H is not between size 10R and 12R.
- P stands for “Prep”. There isn’t too much to this size line, other than that they are the transition sizes between the largest Regular size and the Men’s/Junior’s sizes.
- M stands for “Men’s”. This size line is for larger boys, beginning with a waistline of 28″ and will feature inseam lengths of 30″+.
- J stands for “Juniors”. These are the older girls’ sizes. This size line features inseam lengths 30″+.
- T stands for “Teen”. This size line will only apply to plaid jumpers and skirts. This size line will feature larger length measurements.
Can I use Scrip Cards and Store Credit Online?
Scrip cards and store credit can now be used online!
When placing an online order, during checkout, Scrip cards can now be entered in the Gift Card Text Box. Enter in the 16 digit code located on the back of your Scrip card.
To use store credit for online purchasing, fill out the Store Credit Online Code form. Once we have received the completed form, we will email over a gift card code for your exact current store credit total. If you complete this form outside of our business hours, you will receive the code on the following business day.
What happens to school delivery orders during holiday vacations?
School Deliveries during holiday vacations
- For school delivery dates that fall on weeks involving holiday vacations, we will ship all orders on the week before or after the vacation occurs
- Please contact us for additional details regarding specific vacation times
My order says it was processed, but I have not received it yet. What should I do?
We ship a majority of our orders through USPS Priority 1-Day Shipping. If you have received an email stating that your online order has been processed, that means the package was shipped on that same day or will ship on the following business day.
If you have not received your order within 3-5 business days, please call us at (415) 661-4700, and we can attempt to follow up with the postal facility. Within the past 3 years, we have had only (2) instances of packages not making it to their final destination, of the hundreds of packages we ship per year.
If further investigation into the package indicates that the shipping address was inputted correctly and that the package was delivered, Classic Designs is no longer liable for the security of the package. Classic Designs is not liable for any of the following scenarios:
- Theft of package
- Misplaced packages
- Incorrect shipping address (If initially entered incorrectly by purchasing customer)