Sizing is Important
We want you to have the perfect fit so before you shop, check out our sizing charts. From slim to regular or junior to half, we have all the varieties you need to make sure your presentation is at its best.
Learn more below:
What are the different ways I can shop at Classic Designs?: Three convenient ways
How To Shop
There are three convenient ways to shop at Classic Designs:
- Online shopping through our website at www.eclassicdesigns.com
- In Store Shopping at our retail location at 1551 Taraval Street, San Francisco, CA 94116
- Call us to place an order over the phone at (415) 661-4700
How to shop online:
- Create an account by selecting the “Login/Register” button in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
- Fill out the appropriate billing and shipping information in your account.
- Click on the “Add Your School” button. From there, enter in your school name in the “School Search” section, using all lowercase letters. Once you find your school, select the “+” button. Once your school is added, the “>” button will appear and take you to your school’s uniform page.
- Products are divided into two sections: Girls or Boys. Select the gender and grade you are shopping for and your uniforms will populate onto your screen.
- Select the product you wish to purchase. Use the drop down arrow to find your size and adjust your quantity. Then click the “Add To Cart” button to add this item to your cart.
- Use the “Continue Shopping” button to continue shopping.
- When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Verify the items in your cart.
- Select which Shipping Method suits your needs, then select “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter in your credit card information and then select “Place Order” button.
- Your order is now complete. Refer to your email for a confirmation of your uniform order. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed.
• American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover
• Money order or Classic Designs Scrip Card must be provided at time of purchase. You are not able to use this method of payment for online purchases.
Why am I getting an “Error” message while trying to log in?
After a number of unsuccessful log in attempts, our website’s security will automatically lock your account for 5 minutes. After those five minutes have passed, you can then try again, or go through our “Forgot Password” link.
Return and Exchange Policies
Merchandise may be returned with an original receipt for exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase. Item(s) must be unused with the price tag attached and in its original package and condition. Please refer to the Return Policy section below for more details.
Orders submitted and to be delivered to the schools are free of shipping charges. Please refer to the Shipping section below for the designated delivery schedule dates. These are the only dates available for free shipping. If you wish to have a different date for shipping, we have ‘Ship to You’ shipping available with the applicable fees in the same Shipping link.
Looking for a New School Uniform provider?
Any referrals or queries from schools on becoming a client of Classic Designs are always welcomed! Please email us at [email protected] or call us at (415) 661-4700, and a representative will follow up with you promptly.
How will I receive my items once I order them?: School Delivery, Shipping, and In-Store Pick Up
Classic Designs provides free delivery to certain schools throughout the school year! If your school offers school delivery, the coupon code will be located in the second item slot after you go through our school search and select your child’s gender and grade. Please place your order by 3pm on the “Order By Date” to ensure delivery on the “Delivery Date”.
Look for the symbol below among your school’s items for instructions on how to enter the free shipping code!
DELIVERY DATE ORDER BY DATE Fri, August 21, 2020 Tues, August 18, 2020 Fri, September 4, 2020 Tues, September 1, 2020 Fri, September 18, 2020 Tues, September 15, 2020 Fri, October 2, 2020 Tues, September 29, 2020 Fri, October 16, 2020 Tues, October 13, 2020 Fri, October 30, 2020 Tues, October 27, 2020 Fri, November 13, 2020 Tues, November 10, 2020 Fri, December 4, 2020 Tues, December 1, 2020 Fri, December 18, 2020 Tues, December 15, 2020 Fri, January 8, 2021 Tues, January 5, 2021 Fri, January 22, 2021 Tues, January 19, 2021 Fri, February 5, 2021 Tues, February 2, 2021 Fri, February 19, 2021 Tues, February 16, 2021 Fri, March 5, 2021 Tues, March 2, 2021 Fri, March 19, 2021 Tues, March 16, 2021 Fri, April 2, 2021 Tues, March 30, 2021 Fri, April 16, 2021 Tues, April 13, 2021 Fri, April 30, 2021 Tues, April 27, 2021 Fri, May 14, 2021 Tues, May 11, 2021 Fri, May 28, 2021 Tues, May 25, 2021
*Some dates may be changed on a moments notice based on school opening/closing dates
Classic Designs can ship merchandise directly to your address through UPS or US Postal. Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.
Shipping Fees for merchandise orders:
$150.00 or under add $9.75
$150.01 to $250.00 add $12.75
$250.01 to $350.00 add $16.75
$350.01 to $450.00 add $18.75
$450.01 and over add $20.75
Picking up at our store location (1551 Taraval Street, San Francisco CA 94116) is always FREE. Call ahead or order online and we will have your items packaged and ready for pick-up within 2-3 business days. Can’t find parking? Not to worry. Call us and we can bring your prepaid package to your car.
What is the Return Policy/School Return Schedule?
- *NEW* For $8, we will provide a UPS return label for you to ship directly back to our store. This will need to be requested as a phone call, as we will need to collect payment information for the $8 flat fee.
- Merchandise may be returned with an original receipt for exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unused with the all original tags attached and in its original package and condition.
- If you plan to return merchandise to the school office to ship back to Classic Designs , a PRE-AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED. Please call Classic Designs to receive authorization PRIOR TO DROPPING OFF ITEM(S) AT SCHOOL. Item(s) will not be processed without pre-authorization.
- An online return authorization is available in the upper-right hand corner of our website, as well as here: Online Return Authorization
- Any returns that total to less than $5 owed to the customer will be returned to that customer’s account in the form of store credit. Store credit can be applied to all in-store or phone orders.
- All items size Adult Large and up that have a logo are ALL SALES FINAL. If the item is blank, the item can be returned as per our other return policies.
- Any item that has been altered or specially embroidered is sold as ALL SALES FINAL. Please ensure that the item is a correct fit before proceeding with any alterations or embroideries.
RETURNS SHIPPED DATE SUBMIT RETURN BY Monday, August 24th, 2020 Fri, August 21, 2020 Monday, September 7, 2020 Fri, September 4, 2020 Monday, September 21, 2020 Fri, September 18, 2020 Monday, October 5, 2020 Fri, October 2, 2020 Monday, October 19, 2020 Fri, October 16, 2020 Monday, November 2, 2020 Fri, October 30, 2020 Monday, November 16, 2020 Fri, November 13, 2020 Monday, December 7, 2020 Fri, December 4, 2020 Monday, January 11, 2021 Fri, January 8, 2021 Monday, January 25, 2021 Fri, January 22, 2021 Monday, February 8, 2021 Fri, February 5, 2021 Monday, February 22, 2021 Fri, February 19, 2021 Monday, March 8, 2021 Fri, March 5, 2021 Monday, March 22, 2021 Fri, March 19, 2021 Monday, April 5, 2021 Fri, April 2, 2021 Monday, April 19, 2021 Fri, April 16, 2021 Monday, May 3, 2021 Fri, April 30, 2021 Monday, May 17th, 2021 Fri, May 14, 2021
Can I use Scrip Cards/Gift Certificates/Store Credit Online?
**THIS PROGRAM IS TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Scrip cards and gift certificates can now be used online!
Scrip Cards and Store Credit
When placing an online order, during checkout, Scrip cards can now be entered in the Coupon Code Box. Enter in the 16 digit code located on the back of your Scrip card WITHOUT the last digit. For example, if your Scrip card number is 6001-1234-5678-9012, do not enter in the “2” at the end of the number sequence. This will cause an error and will not apply your Scrip card amount to the transaction.
Once your Scrip card has been used, if there is a remaining balance, that balance will be transferred to your store credit account. That Scrip card number will no longer be eligible to use for future online purchases, but if you would like to use your store credit for your next online purchase, please click on the following link: Store Credit Online Code. Once this form has been submitted and verified, you will receive an email confirmation with a coupon code to use in your next online purchase. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing this form.
Did you receive a gift certificate from your school? They can now be used online! All you need to do is fill out the following form, Gift Certificate Online Code, and we will reply as soon as possible with a coupon code that can be used during checkout. The subtotal of your order must be over $25 in order to apply the gift certificate to the purchase.
What happens to school delivery orders during Easter Vacation?
School Deliveries during Easter vacation
- For school delivery dates that fall on the week of Easter vacation, we will be shipping the items on Friday while the school is closed, to be received on the following Monday.
- The school deliveries will be available to pick up in the school’s office on the Monday following Easter vacation.